regional settings misbahaving

i have a client that is connecting to a terminal server, the first time that
they connect and create a new session the regional settings (currency) are
set to the default South African (R) settings.

however when they disconnect the session (not log off), and reconnect to the
same session later... the server resets everything to $'s. when they browse
to the regional settings control panel it still displays South African
settings though.

why is it behaving like so?

Thanks in Advance

megabyte

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

Yes, i got the similar problem that my WIN 2K3 TS client could not save the
changed default input language. I have already posted this problem to
several forums or newsgroups but still got no solution.

"Arrie Castelyn (PS&S)" <arrie@psas.co.za> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:OJioaGgTEHA.2544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl ¤¤¼¶¼g...