TS W2K3 Client Lockout Timer

I setup a Win2K3 Termianl Server and I have several WYSE Thin Clients
connecting to it and running a small program. Everything is working fine.
However, if the client does not show any activiy for aprox 10-15min., the TS
locks the client...CTRL-ALT-DEL. Is there anyway to adjust the lock timer?
Is there such a thing?

Thanks in advance,

SMB

This can be configured via Group Policy, or you can logon to the console as the administrator & turn off the screensaver & adjust the power settings, which are set to turn off the monitor after 20 minutes of inactivity.
--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"SMB" wrote:

> I setup a Win2K3 Termianl Server and I have several WYSE Thin Clients
> connecting to it and running a small program. Everything is working fine.
> However, if the client does not show any activiy for aprox 10-15min., the TS
> locks the client...CTRL-ALT-DEL. Is there anyway to adjust the lock timer?
> Is there such a thing?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> SMB

I've done the latter and my TC's are still locking. What do I change in
Group Ppolicy?..."Disable Lock Computer."

"Patrick Rouse [MVP]" <PatrickRouseMVP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:98153E95-9F5E-463B-9AF1-0BC2AE63114B@microsoft.com...
> This can be configured via Group Policy, or you can logon to the console
as the administrator & turn off the screensaver & adjust the power settings,
which are set to turn off the monitor after 20 minutes of inactivity.
> --
> Patrick Rouse
> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> http://www.workthin.com
>

> "SMB" wrote:
>
> > I setup a Win2K3 Termianl Server and I have several WYSE Thin Clients
> > connecting to it and running a small program. Everything is working
fine.
> > However, if the client does not show any activiy for aprox 10-15min.,
the TS
> > locks the client...CTRL-ALT-DEL. Is there anyway to adjust the lock
timer?
> > Is there such a thing?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > SMB