Simmers on Discovery

Yesterday morning there was a program on Discovery called "Kings of Sim".
It was about simmers like us. Did anyone see it? I missed it!

--

Marcel
(There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

Don't worry Marcel....It is shown on Discovery Wings quite regularly..
Look at the advanced program details to see when it is next on and tape
it for future watching...It is very good !!

If it looked like this one, that one has been around for a long time
now.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2004_discoverywings.asp

Cheers!

Bill (using a HP AMD 1.2GHZ & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:34:54 +0200

Yesterday morning there was a program on Discovery called "Kings of
Sim". It was about simmers like us. Did anyone see it? I missed it!

Fellas!

We have ONE Discovery channel here...just one...and it's called Discovery Channel.
On it they cram as many different programs per day as possible, but dividing
them into theme-days at the same time. DW would be fantastic, but I can't get
it. I think I need a sat, dish first.

Marcel

GREGORY

On 30 Mar 2005 02:33:00 -0800, zoepetier@hotmail.com (Zoepetier)
brought the following to our attention:

>Fellas!
>
>We have ONE Discovery channel here...just one...and it's called Discovery Channel.
>On it they cram as many different programs per day as possible, but dividing
>them into theme-days at the same time. DW would be fantastic, but I can't get
>it. I think I need a sat, dish first.
>
>Marcel

Hi Marcel.. just went down stairs to get a cup of coffee.. it's about
9:30am here.. and the TV was on near coffee mess. On screen there
was a BIG FISH coming out of the elevator!! It was so weird.. so then
fixed cup and got out of there AFAP!!! :)

-G

This sounds like the tip of the iceberg kind of story Greg,
Let's hear more?
Cheers,

Quilly

GREGORY

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:42:56 +0100, "Quilljar"
<wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> brought the following to our
attention:

>This sounds like the tip of the iceberg kind of story Greg,
>Let's hear more?
>Cheers,
>
>Quilly

oh.... no Sa!
Let's take it into alt.conspiracy newsgroup if you really
want to expand on it more. In here.. let's do aviation!!

-G

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:38:07 GMT, BillW50 wrote:

> If it looked like this one, that one has been around for a long time
> now.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2004_discoverywings.asp

Thanks, Bill.
I've downloaded the two segments and I'll watch them tonight after the
game.

--

Marcel
(If you want to grow old as a pilot, you've got to know when to

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:50:28 -0500, Gregory wrote:

> Hi Marcel.. just went down stairs to get a cup of coffee.. it's about
> 9:30am here.. and the TV was on near coffee mess. On screen there
> was a BIG FISH coming out of the elevator!! It was so weird.. so then
> fixed cup and got out of there AFAP!!! :)

Greg...that coffee of yours....was it spiked? ;-)