MAC Address

I have a Belkin wireless router, all working well.
I have added a Belkin wireless USB print server, the only issue is, it only
supports WEP encription, and this method of security doesn't appear to be
stable for me????
Anyway, one way to get around this, I think, is to add the MAC address of
the computers I want to access the network to the routers 'preferred list'.
I can't find the MAC address of my PC though, help?

Cheers
Ollie

"Ollie" <Ollie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Belkin wireless router, all working well.
> I have added a Belkin wireless USB print server, the only issue is, it
> only
> supports WEP encription, and this method of security doesn't appear to be
> stable for me????
> Anyway, one way to get around this, I think, is to add the MAC address of
> the computers I want to access the network to the routers 'preferred
> list'.
> I can't find the MAC address of my PC though, help?

At a CMD prompt, type

ipconfig /all

The physical address of your NIC is its MAC address.

Tom Lake