HP Office JET printer

Jimmy

How can I connect office jet printer to TS.
Printer port is seal port, but hp is not uusing LPT port
and using DOT.
I can not see printer when I connect TS to server.
What I can do about it!

Jimmy

Jimmy

My customer has Office JET G85 printer.

Jimmy

http://www.workthin.com/tsp.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302361
http://www.printingsupport.com

--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"Jimmy" wrote:

> My customer has Office JET G85 printer.
>
> Jimmy

As long as you are connecting to Win 2003 server and your printer driver is
suported by MS you should be fine

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)
---