Event ID: 1500
Date: 16.06.2004
Time: 09:26:19
User: BB\kesinhesap
Computer: BBTS2
Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded. Check that you are connected to the network, or that your network is functioning correctly. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator.

DETAIL - Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1508
Date: 16.06.2004
Time: 09:26:18
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: BBTS2
Windows was unable to load the registry. This is often caused by insufficient memory or insufficient security rights.

DETAIL - Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. for C:\Documents and Settings\kesinhesap\ntuser.dat

any help will be appreciated

thanks

hi,
i get same proplem described below;