XP Home as Terminal Server Client

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 24, 2004 7:49:42 PM

Is there anyway to make an XP Home client get a permanent license once it's
connected to a Win 2000 TS?

It appears I need TS CAL but I can only buy them in 5 packs and one is all
I need.

Mark
June 25, 2004 2:15:06 AM

I am afraid not, only XP PRo and WIN 2K came with Licenses for WIN 2K TS,
you will have to buy licenses for your XP Home and yeah they only come min 5
licences, bloody annoying but there you are, it is M$ we are talking about.

news:o dpoM2jWEHA.1656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

!