XP Home as Terminal Server Client

Is there anyway to make an XP Home client get a permanent license once it's
connected to a Win 2000 TS?

It appears I need TS CAL but I can only buy them in 5 packs and one is all
I need.

Mark

Paul

Splendid

I am afraid not, only XP PRo and WIN 2K came with Licenses for WIN 2K TS,
you will have to buy licenses for your XP Home and yeah they only come min 5
licences, bloody annoying but there you are, it is M$ we are talking about.