XP Home as Terminal Server Client

Is there anyway to make an XP Home client get a permanent license once it's
connected to a Win 2000 TS?

It appears I need TS CAL but I can only buy them in 5 packs and one is all
I need.

Mark
1 answer Last reply
More about home terminal server client
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    I am afraid not, only XP PRo and WIN 2K came with Licenses for WIN 2K TS,
    you will have to buy licenses for your XP Home and yeah they only come min 5
    licences, bloody annoying but there you are, it is M$ we are talking about.

    "Mark Ware" <waremg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is there anyway to make an XP Home client get a permanent license once
    it's
    > connected to a Win 2000 TS?
    >
    > It appears I need TS CAL but I can only buy them in 5 packs and one is
    all
    > I need.
    >
    > Mark

Microsoft Terminal Server Windows XP Windows