Terminal server listerning on custom port number

Justin

My terminal server is listening on custom port number 54545. When I try to
connect from another Windows 2003 Remote Desktop client using
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:54545, I get a messaqge that special chars are not allowed
in the server name.

Thanks for any help.

J Justin

Justin

Correction::
I have this problem only when I use Remote Desktop Web Client.

J Justin