Lexmark Optra SC 1275

Hello everybody,

does any have a clue, what the message 91L (or) 91l Service Code CRC
means? I've read in a different model manual, that either the flashrom or mainboard is broken. Is that true for the SC 1275 too?

Has anyone a list of service codes avaiable?

Thanks a lot,

D.Laurenz

AND NO, I DON'T WANT TO BUY A SERVICE MANUAL for those who answer
with ebay link.
1 answer Last reply
More about lexmark optra 1275

    Hello,

    issue has be solved. Thanks a lot...

    "Dirk Laurenz" <dirk.laurenz@web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:418d53a9$0$20932$9b4e6d93@newsread2.arcor-online.net...
    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > does any have a clue, what the message 91L (or) 91l Service Code CRC
    > means? I've read in a different model manual, that either the flashrom or mainboard is broken. Is that true for the SC 1275 too?
    >
    > Has anyone a list of service codes avaiable?
    >

    > Thanks a lot,
    >
    > D.Laurenz
    >
    > AND NO, I DON'T WANT TO BUY A SERVICE MANUAL for those who answer
    > with ebay link.

Printers Lexmark Peripherals