How to connect to a TS listening of different port number

Justin

My terminal server (win2003) is listening on different port number.

From Remote Desktop Connection (WinXP), I am able to connect to my terminal
server, by appending port number at the end of IP address.
But when I try to do so from IE Remote Desktop Web connection, I get
Invalid server name specified error.

How to specify the port number when I connect from Remote desktop web
connection client?

Thanks for any input.

J Justin

Check if this helps:

326945 - How to Change the Listening Port in the Windows Terminal
Server Web Client
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326945

--
Vera Noest