Administration connections in Application Mode (W2K Server)

Hi all,

When you install Terminal Services in Administration Mode, you have 2
connections available for adminstrative purposes. If you install TS in
Application Mode, are these connection still available besides the client
licenses you've purchased? ie. If I have 5 client licenses & all 5 clients
are connected, can I still connect in adminstration mode or do I need an
extra license?

Regards,

Sven De Bont
Tangram Data

No, as soon as you switch to Application mode, all connections need a
license. The Licensing Manager has no way to determine if you are
doing administrative work or not.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT