LEXMARK

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 7, 2004 2:45:58 AM

Hello everybody,

does any have a clue, what the message 91L (or) 91l Service Code CRC
means? I've read in a different model manual, that either the flashrom or mainboard is broken. Is that true for the SC 1275 too?

Has anyone a list of service codes avaiable?

Thanks a lot,

D.Laurenz

AND NO, I DON'T WANT TO BUY A SERVICE MANUAL for those who answer
with ebay link.

More about : lexmark

Anonymous
November 7, 2004 9:04:18 PM