No luck setting up remote client for W2k3 server

I've set up a few W2k3 servers but have messed up something on this one.
When I attempt to remote into the server, it comes up with the standard
remote client logon screen. I enter the administrator ID and password. It
looks like it is about to open a remote session but then the remote client
screen dissappears and I'm back to my own workstations desktop. I can't
figure out what is wrong. I've tried uninstalling TS completely. I've
tried reinstalling TS. I get the same issue either way.

IS there a registry entry I should be looking at?

Thanks

multipost. answered in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

ayz wrote:
|| I've set up a few W2k3 servers but have messed up something on this
|| one. When I attempt to remote into the server, it comes up with the
|| standard remote client logon screen. I enter the administrator ID
|| and password. It looks like it is about to open a remote session
|| but then the remote client screen dissappears and I'm back to my own
|| workstations desktop. I can't figure out what is wrong. I've tried
|| uninstalling TS completely. I've tried reinstalling TS. I get the
|| same issue either way.
|| IS there a registry entry I should be looking at?
|| Thanks

Have you got any event in your event viewer on your Terminal Server ?
--
Cordialement
Eric PERROMAT [MVP Windows Server - Terminal Server]

*** Répondre au Newsgroup, Merci ***

boe

No events in the event viewer if I recall correctly I'll check today.

"Eric PERROMAT [MVP]" <eperromat@nospam-hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ayz wrote:
> || I've set up a few W2k3 servers but have messed up something on this
> || one. When I attempt to remote into the server, it comes up with the
> || standard remote client logon screen. I enter the administrator ID
> || and password. It looks like it is about to open a remote session
> || but then the remote client screen dissappears and I'm back to my own
> || workstations desktop. I can't figure out what is wrong. I've tried
> || uninstalling TS completely. I've tried reinstalling TS. I get the
> || same issue either way.
> || IS there a registry entry I should be looking at?
> || Thanks
>
> Have you got any event in your event viewer on your Terminal Server ?
> --
> Cordialement
> Eric PERROMAT [MVP Windows Server - Terminal Server]
> Visitez mon site :
> http://pameri.chez.tiscali.fr
>
> *** Répondre au Newsgroup, Merci ***

Resolved - thanks

"boe" <boe_d@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> No events in the event viewer if I recall correctly I'll check today.
>
> "Eric PERROMAT [MVP]" <eperromat@nospam-hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Have you got any event in your event viewer on your Terminal Server ?
> > --
> > Cordialement
> > Eric PERROMAT [MVP Windows Server - Terminal Server]
> > Visitez mon site :
> > http://pameri.chez.tiscali.fr
> >
> > *** Répondre au Newsgroup, Merci ***

Have the same problem. How you resolved it?