epson smart chip

hello I am new user here.I want to make one epson chip resetter how I
can find its port and its signals.thank you

It may be much less costly to buy a manufactured unit. I believe they
are available for under $5 US now. There is also a software program
that can help with this situation.

Art

sina wrote:

> hello I am new user here.I want to make one epson chip resetter how I
> can find its port and its signals.thank you

thank you ,yes may be I have to buy one but they are lots of circuits
in internet I dont know why I can not find the smart chip work.

JimW

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2004

http://www.ssclg.com/epson.shtml

"sina" <sina.taghizadeh@gmail.com> wrote in message
> thank you ,yes may be I have to buy one but they are lots of circuits
> in internet I dont know why I can not find the smart chip work.

JimW

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2004

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml