Remove the old and Install a new operating system

September 8, 2004 1:42:12 PM

Hi there.My PDA (HP iPAQ H/1940) is currently running a Chinese version
Operating System Windows CE 4.20; now I prefer an English version of that
OS. Anyone would instruct me how to remove the old version and install a new
one?

Many thanks in advance.

Mingman
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 1:42:13 PM

Contact Hewlett Packard and present your case to them, they are
able to reflash your PPC with another language version.
Should they decide to help you, you must be prepared to spend money
on having it serviced. Be warned also that HP considers your PPC
'obsolete' and might not want to help you.

~S.

--
ACE!!! a.k.a. ~S.