can not connect to 2k advanced server and win2003 server

My OS is win2k professional. I use Remote Desktop Client. I can connect to any PC's whit XP, but can not connect to 2k advanced server and win2003 server.

Hi,
On the server side:
Is the Remote Desktop enabled?
Is the user account you use for remote session part of Remote Desktop
Users?

Can you ping the server?

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)