can not connect to 2k advanced server and win2003 server

My OS is win2k professional. I use Remote Desktop Client. I can connect to any PC's whit XP, but can not connect to 2k advanced server and win2003 server.
1 answer Last reply
More about connect advanced server win2003 server
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    Hi,
    On the server side:
    Is the Remote Desktop enabled?
    Is the user account you use for remote session part of Remote Desktop
    Users?

    Can you ping the server?

    --
    Zenon Pilat (MS)
    ---

    "oli" <oli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My OS is win2k professional. I use Remote Desktop Client. I can connect to
    any PC's whit XP, but can not connect to 2k advanced server and win2003
    server.

Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft Servers Windows