Word 2003; Windows XP Home Edition

When I double left click a file or folder, the Search window appears instead
of the file or folder opening. A right click on the file or folder will show
a panel headed by "Search..." as the first item, followed by "Open" as the
second choice.
I have no idea where this came from; it started a few days ago. How do
I change it?
RHS

Hi

See if the following helps. Please read the directions at the top of the
page:

Line 18 - right hand side

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User