client access license for windows 2000 terminal server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 30, 2004 4:58:06 PM

I have two sets of client access licenses (5 each) loaded
on a server. I want to remove the licenses and load to
another server.. I need to know the procedure or if this
is possible....thanks for any information.
Anonymous
July 31, 2004 1:55:01 PM

Karl,

Call the Microsoft Clearing House at 1-888-571-2048. Tell them that you are moving licensing server and that you would like them to issue new CALs. They should do this without a problem. They might ask you for your License Server ID. They can help you get that from the new server.

If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

Stuart Robertson
800-774-9187
http://www.software-intl.com

!