client access license for windows 2000 terminal server

I have two sets of client access licenses (5 each) loaded
on a server. I want to remove the licenses and load to
another server.. I need to know the procedure or if this
is possible....thanks for any information.
1 answer Last reply
More about client access license windows 2000 terminal server
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    Karl,

    Call the Microsoft Clearing House at 1-888-571-2048. Tell them that you are moving licensing server and that you would like them to issue new CALs. They should do this without a problem. They might ask you for your License Server ID. They can help you get that from the new server.

    If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

    Stuart Robertson
    800-774-9187
    http://www.software-intl.com

    "karl matsunaga" wrote:

    > I have two sets of client access licenses (5 each) loaded
    > on a server. I want to remove the licenses and load to
    > another server.. I need to know the procedure or if this
    > is possible....thanks for any information.

Windows 2000 Terminal Server License Servers Windows