terminal server ended the connection

Hello together, server with terminal server function has a w2k. I have a
wince turn out which in former times over admin the account and terminal
server client and wlan, on the terminals servers connected has. this
does not do the ce turns out now unfortunately any longer. I get the
message "terminal servers ended the connection" and the terminals server
shows in event.log " which it a license assigned could not " if I
connect myself with a w2k computer on the server, that functions, with
TSClient or Remotedesktopconnect, perfectly. knows someone which, if
please give me tipps thanks

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

I had similar problems and in my case they were all due to DNS problems.

Check you DNS settings on the server and especially on the clients.