Safe to delete?

Does anyone have a clue what the sswioebe.exe is? Can I safely delete it
from the registry? The file seems to cause problems and is located at
c:\windows\sytsem32\sswioebe.exe
I don't dare just to delete it unless I
know what will happen.

Thanks help.
Richard
1 answer Last reply
More about safe delete

    Hi Richard

    Try the following programs to check for any spyware that might be on your
    system:

    Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
    Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
    CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

    Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions:

    Also see the following links:

    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/articles/spyware.asp

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Richard M" <meichtry@worldonline.co.za> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have a clue what the sswioebe.exe is? Can I safely delete it
    > from the registry? The file seems to cause problems and is located at
    > c:\windows\sytsem32\sswioebe.exe
    > I don't dare just to delete it unless I
    > know what will happen.
    >
    > Thanks help.