Connection drops from server

I could able to establish the connection through terminal services. my
connection passes through firewall. If i didnt use my pc for some time. I
loose the connection.

Please help me to keep my connection live till I go and close the connection.

There is a policy setting that specifies the time to disconnect for not
active session.
Start gpedit.msc and navigate to:
Computer Configuration=>Administrative Templates=>Windows
Components=>Terminal Services=>Sessions
the policy name is 'Set a time limit for active but idle TS sessions"
This policy is supported on WIn XP and WIn2003

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)
---