Windows Imaging Profession 2.7

I am trying to use a scanner on another network via ip-address. I got a
TWAIN driver installed on my Windows 2000 Terminal Server. Logging on to the
server directly (VNC) as Administrator I can see the scanner (or actually
the TWAIN-driver software) and everything seems to be OK. But when I log on
as a terminal user I cannot select the source in Imaging Professional (the
alternative to aquire image is also grey).

Doesn't Imaging Professional (for displaying ocx) work on a terminal server?
Is there any workaround? I cannot let the scannerusers connect via VNC as
Administrator to the server which also serves as a domain server.

Mikael Ahlgren

No, however you can checkout products like RemoteScan.

http://www.remote-scan.com/

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVp - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com