How to avoid showing default.html page

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
August 19, 2004 4:08:04 PM

I use TS webclient to login to my terminal server.
Is it possible to save my server address in default.htm, so that, when the
users typein www.mydomain/tsweb/default.htm, they will be directly taken to
TS login dialogbox?

Thanks for any help

J Justin
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 1:13:02 AM

Absolutely. I've created exactly what you're describing, and made it
available to anyone who wants to download it:

http://www.workthin.com/ZIP/TSWeb.zip

Modify the line that looks something like "WAN_IP_Address_Here"

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com

"Justin" wrote:

> I use TS webclient to login to my terminal server.
> Is it possible to save my server address in default.htm, so that, when the
> users typein www.mydomain/tsweb/default.htm, they will be directly taken to
> TS login dialogbox?
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> J Justin

August 24, 2004 8:58:20 PM

Yes, it works perfectly. Thanks a lot. Is it possible to completely byepass
this html page and go directly to TS login screen?

J Justin

"Patrick Rouse [MVP]" <PatrickRouseMVP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:73409E68-2416-401A-B4F7-36605F6C93FF@microsoft.com...
> Absolutely. I've created exactly what you're describing, and made it
> available to anyone who wants to download it:
>
> http://www.workthin.com/ZIP/TSWeb.zip
>
> Modify the line that looks something like "WAN_IP_Address_Here"
>
> Patrick Rouse
> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> http://www.workthin.com
>
> "Justin" wrote:
>
> > I use TS webclient to login to my terminal server.
> > Is it possible to save my server address in default.htm, so that, when
the
> > users typein www.mydomain/tsweb/default.htm, they will be directly taken
> > TS login dialogbox?
> >
> > Thanks for any help