Need an approach plate

If anyone has the ILS approach plate for Reading :)(KRDG) for runway 36 I'd
really appreciate having a copy in some kind of readable form. :)
Many thanks
Dudley

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriques(trash) at earthlink (trash) dot net
(take out the trash

GREGORY

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:34:29 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
<dhenriques@noware .net> brought the following to our attention:

>If anyone has the ILS approach plate for Reading :)(KRDG) for runway 36 I'd
>really appreciate having a copy in some kind of readable form. :)
>Many thanks
>Dudley
>
>Dudley Henriques
>International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
>Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired

Is this the correct info?

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KRDG

Hi Greg;
Yup, that's the one. If you happen to have a clear copy of the Jepp plate
for the 36 ILS or even in the old format, I could use it. I installed Bill
Womack's absolutely beautiful scenery redu for the airport and am now
commuting sim wise from New Castle Delaware to Reading every once in a
while. I have all the plates for KILG, (New Castle) but don't have a thing
for Reading which takes all the fun out of going up there IFR for the
TOKEFOGO approach.....tokefogo is an acronym I once had painted on the cowl
of my real life fighter.....means "to keep fogies from growing old"
:)
Dudley

"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:34:29 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
> <dhenriques@noware .net> brought the following to our attention:
>
>>If anyone has the ILS approach plate for Reading :)(KRDG) for runway 36
>>I'd
>>really appreciate having a copy in some kind of readable form. :)
>>Many thanks
>>Dudley
>>
>>Dudley Henriques
>>International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
>>Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
>>

> Is this the correct info?
>
> http://www.airnav.com/airport/KRDG

GREGORY

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:47:09 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
<dhenriques@noware .net> brought the following to our attention:

>Hi Greg;
>Yup, that's the one. If you happen to have a clear copy of the Jepp plate
>for the 36 ILS or even in the old format, I could use it. I installed Bill
>Womack's absolutely beautiful scenery redu for the airport and am now
>commuting sim wise from New Castle Delaware to Reading every once in a
>while. I have all the plates for KILG, (New Castle) but don't have a thing
>for Reading which takes all the fun out of going up there IFR for the
>TOKEFOGO approach.....tokefogo is an acronym I once had painted on the cowl
>of my real life fighter.....means "to keep fogies from growing old"
>:)
>Dudley

May be off base with this one.. out of league even.. :)

....at the lower end of the AIRNAV webpage is the section with link

IAPs - Instrument Approach Procedures
ILS RWY 36 download (323KB)

opened the 36 PDF doc a few minutes ago but now the server
isn't responding.

-G

>"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:34:29 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
>> <dhenriques@noware .net> brought the following to our attention:
>>
>>>If anyone has the ILS approach plate for Reading :)(KRDG) for runway 36
>>>I'd
>>>really appreciate having a copy in some kind of readable form. :)
>>>Many thanks
>>>Dudley
>>>
>>>Dudley Henriques
>>>International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
>>>Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
>>>

>> Is this the correct info?
>>
>> http://www.airnav.com/airport/KRDG

Dudley, try this:

http://mylog.simradar.com/

Login: promo
password: promo

And click the logo that looks like a chart (third from left to right)

Then simply enter the code KRDG or the airport name.

For Dallas,
There is more than the US, so, you can get all the charts you want means the
US only.

Dudley wrote:

> If anyone has the ILS approach plate for Reading :)(KRDG) for runway
36 I'd
> really appreciate having a copy in some kind of readable form. :)

Dudley, I see that you received the chart, but did you get the Jepp
chart for Reading? If you did not and you prefer it, I have the latest
Jepp charts for the Northeast US and I would be happy to send you what
you need.

--
Peter
(posting with Google while at the "NG blocked port" site

Quilly wrote:

> However, because 250 million US citizens (or Septics as we call them
here -
> cockney rhyming slang for septic tanks!) do not even balance the
population
> of Europe, let alone India, China etc. those guys have to be reminded
at
> least daily, to realise that it's a much bigger world out here!

A broad-brushed, prejudiced statement from a newbie I would have
expected, but from you?

Sheesh.

--
Peter

dallas

"Wim Dijkgraaf" <
> There is more than the US, so, you can get all the charts you want means
the
> US only.

LOL...

Don't worry, I'm not one of those "Americans" with a narrow world view...

I just know Uncle Dudley likes to fly on his home turf. :)

Dallas

> I just know Uncle Dudley likes to fly on his home turf. :)
>

> Dallas

We know absolutely that you are not one of those Dally :) :)
However, because 250 million US citizens (or Septics as we call them here -
cockney rhyming slang for septic tanks!) do not even balance the population
of Europe, let alone India, China etc. those guys have to be reminded at
least daily, to realise that it's a much bigger world out here!

Cheers,

Quilly

Got it; thanks everybody.

> "Dudley Henriques"
>> If anyone has the ILS approach plate for Reading :)(KRDG) for runway 36
> I'd
>> really appreciate having a copy in some kind of readable form. :)
>
> Yo Uncle Dudley,
>
> http://www.myairplane.com/databases/approach/pdfs/00627I36.PDF
>
> You can get all the charts you want at:
>
> http://www.myairplane.com/databases/approach/index.php
>
> :)
>
> Dallas

That link is a discription link, but thanks anyway :)
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:47:09 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
> <dhenriques@noware .net> brought the following to our attention:
>
>>Hi Greg;
>>Yup, that's the one. If you happen to have a clear copy of the Jepp plate
>>for the 36 ILS or even in the old format, I could use it. I installed Bill
>>Womack's absolutely beautiful scenery redu for the airport and am now
>>commuting sim wise from New Castle Delaware to Reading every once in a
>>while. I have all the plates for KILG, (New Castle) but don't have a thing
>>for Reading which takes all the fun out of going up there IFR for the
>>TOKEFOGO approach.....tokefogo is an acronym I once had painted on the
>>cowl
>>of my real life fighter.....means "to keep fogies from growing old"
>>:)
>>Dudley
>

> May be off base with this one.. out of league even.. :)
>
> ...at the lower end of the AIRNAV webpage is the section with link
>
> IAPs - Instrument Approach Procedures
> ILS RWY 36 download (323KB)
>

> opened the 36 PDF doc a few minutes ago but now the server
> isn't responding.
>
> -G
>
>>"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:34:29 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
>>> <dhenriques@noware .net> brought the following to our attention:

>>> Is this the correct info?
>>>
>>> http://www.airnav.com/airport/KRDG

This is a new link for me, and thanks. I didn't know about this one at all.
Is this your site? If it is, I'll register if it will help you.

"Jose L Altuve Jr." <Jose L Altuve Jr.@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> Dudley, try this:
>
> http://mylog.simradar.com/
>
> Login: promo
> password: promo
>
> And click the logo that looks like a chart (third from left to right)
>
> Then simply enter the code KRDG or the airport name.

The promo account has been around for ages :) a lot of people use it.
So, you don't really need to register if you don't need to (registering
only will enable you to use the online notepad tool, which, is usefull
if you have the SPN software installed. The SPN software simply is an
interface for the link I gave you, but from the flight Simulator
Kneepad. So, if you don't really have a need for the SPN software or
the online kneepad, there's no need to register, I'm not that desperate
:)

Just so you know, that link I gave you allows you to check Weather at
any airport, Weather Radar, Worldwide Charts (not just the USA) news,
chat and a bookmark tool. The fun part is accesing it from the kneepad
without pausing flight simulator :)

Here's a link to the SPN software

http://www.simradar.com/File/2792/FS2004_Simradar_Pilot_Network_v2_0.ht
ml

Many thanks Jose; it's an interesting site and very useful to the community.
Dudley

> The promo account has been around for ages :) a lot of people use it.
> So, you don't really need to register if you don't need to (registering
> only will enable you to use the online notepad tool, which, is usefull
> if you have the SPN software installed. The SPN software simply is an
> interface for the link I gave you, but from the flight Simulator
> Kneepad. So, if you don't really have a need for the SPN software or
> the online kneepad, there's no need to register, I'm not that desperate
> :)
>
> Just so you know, that link I gave you allows you to check Weather at
> any airport, Weather Radar, Worldwide Charts (not just the USA) news,
> chat and a bookmark tool. The fun part is accesing it from the kneepad
> without pausing flight simulator :)
>
> Here's a link to the SPN software
>
> http://www.simradar.com/File/2792/FS2004_Simradar_Pilot_Network_v2_0.ht
> ml

> A broad-brushed, prejudiced statement from a newbie I would have
> expected, but from you?
>
> Sheesh.

A good point Peter, but I claim to have had my tongue in my cheek, however
it was a bit cheap I agree.
What is the smiley for a tongue in cheek comment BTW?

--
Cheers,

Quilly

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:34:29 GMT, Dudley Henriques wrote:

> If anyone has the ILS approach plate for Reading :)(KRDG) for runway 36 I'd

Hey!
"Take a ride on the Reading Railroad."

Monopoly! :)

--

Marcel
(There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

dallas

"Quilljar"
> However, because 250 million US citizens
> do not even balance the population
> of Europe, let alone India, China etc. those guys have to be reminded at
> least daily, to realise that it's a much bigger world out here!

America is a very complex place... most of your leftpondarian American
stereotypes would be shattered if you took a road trip across the USA.

For instance: I live in Dallas, the 7th largest city in the USA.

Would it surprise you to know that "white" European American are not the
majority racial group in this big powerful city?

Who is?.... Hispanics (Mexican & Central Americans) make up the majority of
the population in this city.

Would it surprise you to find out that "white" European Americans don't make
up the second largest population group either?

Nope, second place goes to the African Americans.

"White" European Americans are the 3rd place minority in this city.

34 million people living in America today were born in another country...
(That's 12% of our population).

More Africans have immigrated to America than were brought here in the days
of slavery.

Reminded its a bigger world? All I have to do is go to the grocery store to
see the big world. Our population came from the world.

Dallas

Thanks pr. I'm good to go.
Dudley
"pr" <proffice@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Dudley wrote:
>
>> If anyone has the ILS approach plate for Reading :)(KRDG) for runway
> 36 I'd
>> really appreciate having a copy in some kind of readable form. :)
>
> Dudley, I see that you received the chart, but did you get the Jepp
> chart for Reading? If you did not and you prefer it, I have the latest
> Jepp charts for the Northeast US and I would be happy to send you what
> you need.
>
> --
> Peter
> (posting with Google while at the "NG blocked port" site

Been there done that. Our son is a RR buff! :)

"Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:34:29 GMT, Dudley Henriques wrote:
>
>> If anyone has the ILS approach plate for Reading :)(KRDG) for runway 36
>> I'd
>
> Hey!
> "Take a ride on the Reading Railroad."
>
> Monopoly! :)
>
> --
>
> Marcel
> (There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

Dally,
I hear what you say and I don't disagree with any of it. It is just that I
have first hand experience of visiting the USA many times and many different
parts. I have been asked in Oregon if I am African because of my English
accent. I have been congratulated on my English in New Jersey because I
obviously came from somewhere in Europe. I have been asked in Florida if we
speak English in England!

These experiences and others lead me to believe that, perhaps because of its
own immense variety and interest, many US inhabitants do not know, and often
do not wish to know, much about the rest of the world. I won't generalise
however, and on this side of the pond I support America in most things. I
know that this present government does not represent a very great majority
too!

Cheers,

Quilly

GREGORY

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:14:54 +0100, "Quilljar"
<wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> brought the following to our
attention:

>Dally,
>I hear what you say and I don't disagree with any of it. It is just that I
>have first hand experience of visiting the USA many times and many different
>parts. I have been asked in Oregon if I am African because of my English
>accent. I have been congratulated on my English in New Jersey because I
>obviously came from somewhere in Europe. I have been asked in Florida if we
>speak English in England!
>
>These experiences and others lead me to believe that, perhaps because of its
>own immense variety and interest, many US inhabitants do not know, and often
>do not wish to know, much about the rest of the world. I won't generalise
>however, and on this side of the pond I support America in most things. I
>know that this present government does not represent a very great majority
>too!
>

>Cheers,
>
>Quilly

It's unfortunately true.. what QuillSa' is saying. have a look at
Dogpile metasearch results for author as follows:

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/charlotte%2Biserbyt%2Bdeliberate

and [it] plays into the mass media issue.. and especially popular
culture.. that you've heard rants on before. plus our president.. in
concert with pharmaceutical companies.... want to conduct
psychiatric screening one EVERY American child. DRUGS!!

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:04:38 -0500, Gregory wrote:
> May be off base with this one.. out of league even.. :)
>
> ...at the lower end of the AIRNAV webpage is the section with link
>
> IAPs - Instrument Approach Procedures
> ILS RWY 36 download (323KB)

http://204.108.4.16/d-tpp/0503/00627I36.PDF

It's working just fine here... ;)