How to cut TS session when remote desktop window of client..

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

I want to eliminate the TS session completely after closing of Remote
Desktop window in client.
Is there a way to terminate TS session from client?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Simon

Yes, use rwinsta.exe to reset the remote session. You'll need to have Admin
permission to that machine to do this. You can also query the remote server
with qwinsta.exe.

Before you leave the remote session, you can run logoff.exe inside the
session to logoff/terminate that session.

Hope this helps,
Drew

TS FAQ:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/centers/terminal/terminal_faq.asp