Reset TS temporaly clients on w2k3

winny

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

We have installed several server with no additional CAL so a TS client get a
temporaly license for 120 days.

The TS licensing is installed per device. With that pc it isn't possible to
go in TS. The name has to be removed in the registry i think

My question is: Is there no way by changing something in the registry to get
after 120 days AGAIN a temporaly license for 120 days and so on.

Thanks

No. That would be a violation of the EULA.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT