delete hotbar

August 19, 2004 6:45:11 PM

Hi, I have been trying so hard to get this dowloaded
program off my computer. I (not knowing what I was doing)
downloaded it off the internet. It's really slowing my
computer down. I have tried to delete it but it say I
can't. I delete all the folders to it, but not the one
that counts.It says [ cannot delete hbcoresn:D ll: access
is denied, make sure disk is not full or write protected
and that the file is not currently in use.

More about : delete hotbar

Anonymous
August 19, 2004 11:39:04 PM

Hi,

check your computer for spyware.

these pesky programs do something like starting applications when they are
not supposed to.

go to www.lavasoftusa.com and download ad aware 6.0 and then scan and clean
your computer for the spyware. Alternatively you can use spybot.com
(www.spybot.com)

Always keep the firewall on, enable ur antivirus scanner and keep it upto
date along with your windows updates.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP