Remote Desktop Connection

koko

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

Dear All,
I would like to know if I can create a group to let the member can use the
terminal client to access to Windows 2003 Server. Please help . THank you!

Eric

Sure. Add the group to the Remote Desktop Users group on the TS or
give them permission to use TS in a Group Policy.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT