Win2000 Resource Kit: DriveShare

Dear All:

I suffer following stuff.
I would like to let all TS client viewing their
HD, Printer Port....etc under Win2000 env.

I received suggestion from Vera Noest [MVP] (Thanks so much),
about the Win2000 Resource Kit: DriveShare may
fixed the problem I am faced. [drmapsrv_hotfix.exe]

However, I suffer error when I installed the resource kit into Win 2000
Server which running TS.
Pls have a look over attachment!!!.

Pls kindly let me know how to fix it...

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,
BILLY

Attachments don't make it to this newsgroup, at least not with my
newsreader. And since I'm on a 19 kb connection, I would refuse
them anyway.

Can you explain in words which error message you get when you try
to install the Resource Kit?
Note that you have to install the original Resource Kit utility
DriveShare first, and then apply the hotfix which you can
download. ONLY trying to install the hotfix doesn't work.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT