User unable to login to Terminal Server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 15, 2004 5:51:02 AM

Hi, I have A Windows 2003 TS which W2k clients log onto in different
countries. They log on via a vpn in a webpage - http://ipaddress/tsweb.

Three times recently, users have been unable to login, they get as far as
the Login Page and when they enter their details, it eventually times out and
gives an error

Remote Desktop Disconnected
The client could not establish a connection to the remote computer.

The most likely causes for this error are:
1) Remote connections might not be enabled at the remote computer.
2) The maximum number of connections was exceeded at the remote computer.
3) A network error occurred while establishing the connection.

If the same user tries right away to log on as a different user, they can
login no problem. To get around this problem, I have deleted the user and
recreated them - they can then log on without fail.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 10:47:04 AM