delete hotbar

August 19, 2004 6:51:12 PM

I wrote an e-mail previously and i didn't get to finish,
I am trying to delete hotbar from my computer, but it
doen't work. It tells me : cannot delete Hbcoresn:D ll:
access denied, make sure disk is not full or write
protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Hotbar is a program that gives you skins on your desktop
and smiley faces that move and ect. It is really slowing
down my computer. If anyone can help, I'd greatly
appericate it. thanks amy

More about : delete hotbar

August 19, 2004 7:11:01 PM

hi ,
try booting the system in the safe mode and then try uninstalling the
program from the add/remove programs in the control panel.

"amy" wrote:

> I wrote an e-mail previously and i didn't get to finish,
> I am trying to delete hotbar from my computer, but it
> doen't work. It tells me : cannot delete Hbcoresn:D ll:
> access denied, make sure disk is not full or write
> protected and that the file is not currently in use.
> Hotbar is a program that gives you skins on your desktop
> and smiley faces that move and ect. It is really slowing
> down my computer. If anyone can help, I'd greatly
> appericate it. thanks amy

Anonymous
August 19, 2004 9:05:33 PM

amy wrote:

> I wrote an e-mail previously and i didn't get to finish,
> I am trying to delete hotbar from my computer, but it
> doen't work. It tells me : cannot delete Hbcoresn:D ll:
> access denied, make sure disk is not full or write
> protected and that the file is not currently in use.
> Hotbar is a program that gives you skins on your desktop
> and smiley faces that move and ect. It is really slowing
> down my computer. If anyone can help, I'd greatly
> appericate it. thanks amy

Go to the Hotbar Support Center, click the More Frequently Asked
Questions link, and then click "How can I remove Hotbar?

http://hotbar.com/HelpDesk/Faq/Main.htm

gls858
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 19, 2004 9:36:04 PM

right click mouse then cut and paste into the recycling
bin
August 20, 2004 12:57:41 AM

Links for Hotbar Removal:
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/HotBar.html
http://www.pestpatrol.com/pestinfo/h/hotbar.asp#Risks
You will note they suggest Ad-Aware will remove this (among other malware
you may have)
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

"Davie W.W." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> [...]
Anonymous