delete hotbar

I wrote an e-mail previously and i didn't get to finish,
I am trying to delete hotbar from my computer, but it
doen't work. It tells me : cannot delete Hbcoresn:dll:
access denied, make sure disk is not full or write
protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Hotbar is a program that gives you skins on your desktop
and smiley faces that move and ect. It is really slowing
down my computer. If anyone can help, I'd greatly
appericate it. thanks amy
5 answers Last reply
More about delete hotbar

    hi ,
    try booting the system in the safe mode and then try uninstalling the
    program from the add/remove programs in the control panel.

    amy wrote:

    > I wrote an e-mail previously and i didn't get to finish,
    > I am trying to delete hotbar from my computer, but it
    > doen't work. It tells me : cannot delete Hbcoresn:dll:
    > access denied, make sure disk is not full or write
    > protected and that the file is not currently in use.
    > Hotbar is a program that gives you skins on your desktop
    > and smiley faces that move and ect. It is really slowing
    > down my computer. If anyone can help, I'd greatly
    > appericate it. thanks amy

    Go to the Hotbar Support Center, click the More Frequently Asked
    Questions link, and then click "How can I remove Hotbar?

    http://hotbar.com/HelpDesk/Faq/Main.htm

    gls858

    right click mouse then cut and paste into the recycling
    bin

    Links for Hotbar Removal:
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/HotBar.html
    http://www.pestpatrol.com/pestinfo/h/hotbar.asp#Risks
    You will note they suggest Ad-Aware will remove this (among other malware
    you may have)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    "Davie W.W." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> [...]

    Hi

    Try the following link:

    "Hotbar Removal Instructions and Help"
    http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "amy" <ames3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >I wrote an e-mail previously and i didn't get to finish,
    > I am trying to delete hotbar from my computer, but it
    > doen't work. It tells me : cannot delete Hbcoresn:dll:
    > access denied, make sure disk is not full or write
    > protected and that the file is not currently in use.
    > Hotbar is a program that gives you skins on your desktop
    > and smiley faces that move and ect. It is really slowing
    > down my computer. If anyone can help, I'd greatly
    > appericate it. thanks amy

Computers Windows XP