terminal server2003 performance settings

Hello every one
At the moment I am having an issue with Terminal Server 2003 what I would
like to do is make it so that every one that logs on to TS has the Advanced /
Performance settings turned to For best Performance rather than let windows
choose (on this site it has all turned on).
I know there is no Group Policy to set this up and I was looking for
suggestions there are 70 users and the thought of setting this up one by one
dose not thrill me.
So is there a way I can set this through a Reg key sent through AD and if so
a point in the right direction would be of great help. But equally if any one
else out there has some ideas on this it would be great if you could share
them.
Thank you very much!
Regards
James
--
"I love dead lines especially when they whoosh past"

Force everyone to the Classic Desktop, Disable Themes, Desktop Backgrounds,
all can be done via GPO.

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com