"Save my password" is grayed out

ERNIE

I've installed rdp 5.2 on a NT 4.0 Box and cannot save my password because it
is grayed out.
Is there a way to allow it to save my password?

Thanks
Ernie

No, you need Windows 2000 or higher for this. The encryption method
that is used when you store the password on the local machine is not
supported by NT 4.0

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"=?Utf-8?B?RXJuaWU=?=" <Ernie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on
22 sep 2004 in microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:

> I've installed rdp 5.2 on a NT 4.0 Box and cannot save my
> password because it is grayed out.
> Is there a way to allow it to save my password?
>
> Thanks
> Ernie

No, you need at least W2K Pro for this.
The method of encrypting the locally stored password is not suported
on NT 4.0

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server