Remote Desktop autologon with current credentials

Hi Folks!

I want to connect from my computer (winxp pro + sp2) and with my current
credentials (actually
authenticated against my domain) to a terminal services on W2k3. I dont want
that the server request me again the credentials to logon. I have modified
the policy described on this Q:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324807. But with this
option enabled, the MStsc (remote desktop) request me the credentials to log
in.
So, how can i make a "passthru" of my current credentials to the Wk2 TS?. I
dont want to "hardcore" an username and password inside a .rdp file.

Thanks all

multipost, ongoing thread in
microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"=?Utf-8?B?VGluY2hvcw==?=" <Tinchos@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote on 29 sep 2004 in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:

> Hi Folks!
>
> I want to connect from my computer (winxp pro + sp2) and with my
> current credentials (actually
> authenticated against my domain) to a terminal services on W2k3.
> I dont want that the server request me again the credentials to
> logon. I have modified the policy described on this Q:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324807.
> But with this option enabled, the MStsc (remote desktop) request
> me the credentials to log in.
> So, how can i make a "passthru" of my current credentials to the
> Wk2 TS?. I dont want to "hardcore" an username and password
> inside a .rdp file.
>
> Thanks all

Hello,
I have the same problem.