why I can check the mstsc SAVE PASSWORD checkbox in window..

Hello

I gonna save the password for ts client, but the checkbox is disabled.

How can i do it ?

Plz help, thank u very much.

max.

This is not possible, you need W2K or higher on the client for this
feature.
The encryption method which is used to encrypt the password before it
is stored locally, is not supported on older OSes.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

max chen <2609@21cn.com> wrote on 19 okt 2004 in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client: