Printing from terminal server 2003 session -help!

hi!
i use Server 2003 as term server, server 2000 as workstation and RDP client
5.2.3790 version
server and workstation situated in different subnets.
the local printer Canon LBP 810 USB mapping fine in RDP session as client
printer, the printer port in session is TS020.
when i print something, i get error in session - the label in right bottom
corner of screen:
"The document failed to print..."
in server EventViewer i see the message:
"Document 60, Test Page owned by max was printed on Canon LBP-810 (from MAX)
in session 22 via port TS020. Size in bytes: 208108; pages printed: 1"
in client local EventViewer i see nothing about printing.

when i use special program, TriCerat for client printer mapping , it`s
create client printer in session and work just fine, all printing.
i see print events in server and local event viewer
But TriCerat map printer, connected to workstation ports only , not shared
in network on client side.

How can i check the RDP printing problem?
Respect, Max Rodkin

Hi Max
Canon LBP 810, Canon LBP 800, Canon LBP 1120 are not supported as a TS printer
Try HP 1010 or Samsung 1710 I have replaced the above Canon Printers on our
TS networks