Client keeps shutting itself off.

Tags:
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
October 20, 2004 11:17:02 AM

I'm using terminal services on my win2k3 server. I however couldn't find a
client specifically for that version so I'm using the same client program
that I was using for NT and win2k. Now when one of my users who is logging in
through a VPN client tries to connect, they are getting an error that states
the terminal server has ended the connection. Is there a better program for
me to be using? The laptop being used is win2k pro sp4. I have to enable this
person to log into this server remotely so any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Nate Weldon

More about : client shutting

Anonymous
October 22, 2004 1:59:03 AM

The Remote Desktop Client version 5.2.3790 ships with Windows Server 2003,
and is also available for download here:

http://www.workthin.com/tsdown.htm

!