Client keeps shutting itself off.

I'm using terminal services on my win2k3 server. I however couldn't find a
client specifically for that version so I'm using the same client program
that I was using for NT and win2k. Now when one of my users who is logging in
through a VPN client tries to connect, they are getting an error that states
the terminal server has ended the connection. Is there a better program for
me to be using? The laptop being used is win2k pro sp4. I have to enable this
person to log into this server remotely so any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Nate Weldon
1 answer Last reply
More about client shutting
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    The Remote Desktop Client version 5.2.3790 ships with Windows Server 2003,
    and is also available for download here:

    http://www.workthin.com/tsdown.htm

    "Nate Weldon" wrote:

    > I'm using terminal services on my win2k3 server. I however couldn't find a
    > client specifically for that version so I'm using the same client program
    > that I was using for NT and win2k. Now when one of my users who is logging in
    > through a VPN client tries to connect, they are getting an error that states
    > the terminal server has ended the connection. Is there a better program for
    > me to be using? The laptop being used is win2k pro sp4. I have to enable this
    > person to log into this server remotely so any suggestions are appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Nate Weldon

Windows