Client side printing problem.

Craig

I have a hp1300 printer connected to the client computer via USB. I have
installed the drivers on the server and configured a printer on the server
and client also. The client AD account has the rights to redirect printing,
and have also tried sharing the printer at the client.

When jobs are sent to the printer, they do not print. I also cannot print a
test page from the terminal services session to the printer.

Any suggestions?

Craig

I have also tried the resolution presented in article 302361.
It did not work.

"Craig" wrote:

> I have a hp1300 printer connected to the client computer via USB. I have
> installed the drivers on the server and configured a printer on the server
> and client also. The client AD account has the rights to redirect printing,
> and have also tried sharing the printer at the client.
>
> When jobs are sent to the printer, they do not print. I also cannot print a
> test page from the terminal services session to the printer.
>
> Any suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS