  • Music
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 19, 2004 9:29:52 PM

My pc no longer plays the "log on tune" after i have
logged on (or after i have logged off either) other users
on my pc still get this tune but not me, has anyone got
any idea how to get it back?
please send a reply to;
davidtherave(remove this text and brackets)@hotmail.com

Thanks

More about : windows log music

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 1:14:14 AM

Control Panel, Sounds and Audio Devices, Sounds tab.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Davie W.W." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97af01c4864c$cf472800$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> My pc no longer plays the "log on tune" after i have
> logged on (or after i have logged off either) other users
> on my pc still get this tune but not me, has anyone got
> any idea how to get it back?
> please send a reply to;
> davidtherave(remove this text and brackets)@hotmail.com
>
> Thanks
August 20, 2004 1:06:52 PM

Why in the world would you need the boring windows STARTUP tune?
it's not a "log on"sound it's called start up.
Do you really need to hear it?
Windows starts up in front of your eyes so no need for it
Related resources
September 1, 2004 8:49:03 PM

I am having the same problem, has anyone replied with a solution yet, it's
not here, just a smart ass answer. The point is that I want the sound. Please
let me know if you have an answer. Thanks, Jeff

November 4, 2004 4:17:01 PM

Because it's supposed to play the sounds smart ass

"Nero" wrote:

> Why in the world would you need the boring windows STARTUP tune?
> it's not a "log on"sound it's called start up.
> Do you really need to hear it?
> Windows starts up in front of your eyes so no need for it

November 5, 2004 9:08:02 AM

Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem yet? What Doug Knox wrote
was not very usefull to me.

!