connect to ts with win98 machine

What is the best way to connect to terminal services from a win98 machine? Is
their a client for this? I have a win2003 server running TS.

Thanks,
Tom
3 answers Last reply
More about connect win98 machine
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    The standard rdp client is supported on Windows 98 as well. Download
    from:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=80111f21-
    d48d-426e-96c2-08aa2bd23a49&DisplayLang=en

    --
    Vera Noest
    http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?= <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 21 okt
    2004 in microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:

    > What is the best way to connect to terminal services from a
    > win98 machine? Is their a client for this? I have a win2003
    > server running TS.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tom
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    Thanks Vera!

    I have another question. I have fully customized the "look" of my first
    remote user's desktop. What is the best way to create new user desktops that
    look exactly the same without having to do each one manually?

    Thanks again

    Tom

    "Vera Noest [MVP]" wrote:

    > The standard rdp client is supported on Windows 98 as well. Download
    > from:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=80111f21-
    > d48d-426e-96c2-08aa2bd23a49&DisplayLang=en
    >
    > --
    > Vera Noest
    > http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
    > --- please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ---
    >
    > =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?= <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 21 okt
    > 2004 in microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:
    >
    > > What is the best way to connect to terminal services from a
    > > win98 machine? Is their a client for this? I have a win2003
    > > server running TS.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Tom

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    Save the profile that you have created and copy it to the server
    as the Default User profile. Make sure that all users have Read +
    Execute permissions on the new Default User profile.
    All new users will start with a copy of this profile.

    --

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?= <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 22 okt
    2004 in microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:

    > Thanks Vera!
    >
    > I have another question. I have fully customized the "look" of
    > my first remote user's desktop. What is the best way to create
    > new user desktops that look exactly the same without having to
    > do each one manually?
    >
    > Thanks again
    >
    > Tom
    >

    > "Vera Noest [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> The standard rdp client is supported on Windows 98 as well.
    >> Download from:
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=
    80111f2
    >> 1- d48d-426e-96c2-08aa2bd23a49&DisplayLang=en
    >>
    >> --
    >> Vera Noest
    >> MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    >> http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
    >> --- please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ---
    >>
    >> =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?= <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 21
    >> okt 2004 in microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:
    >>
    >> > What is the best way to connect to terminal services from a
    >> > win98 machine? Is their a client for this? I have a win2003
    >> > server running TS.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks,
    >> > Tom

Connection Microsoft Windows