Client Printer

Have a slight problem. We have a client that connects to our NT4 Terminal
server and they want to be able to print to their local printer. Problem is
that the local printer does not have NT drivers. Is there a way round this
anyway?

Terminal Services Printer Redirection is not natively supported for NT 4
TSE. The first version to support this feature is Windows 2000 Server

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)
---