Is Windows XP Service Pack 2 Network Installation same as ..

IsWindows XP Service Pack 2 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals
and Developers the same as AU just bigger? I'm having trouble using AU, so if
I install
Windows XP Service Pack 2 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals
and Developers will I get the same thing as if I got it off of AU? This is
just for 1 PC and I have XP home edition. Please answer.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows service pack network installation

    Hi,

    Yes, it's exactly the same thing. The size difference is because it (the
    network version) contains all previously released critical updates whereas
    the AU version (also known as the express install) will only contain the
    updates identified as not currently installed on your system.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Nate" <Nate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > IsWindows XP Service Pack 2 Network Installation Package for IT
    > Professionals
    > and Developers the same as AU just bigger? I'm having trouble using AU, so
    > if
    > I install
    > Windows XP Service Pack 2 Network Installation Package for IT
    > Professionals
    > and Developers will I get the same thing as if I got it off of AU? This is
    > just for 1 PC and I have XP home edition. Please answer.

Microsoft Windows XP