Mapping network drive

Willy

Is it possible to automatically share the local-network-drive(s) to the
TS-client session ? We have Windows 2003 server running TS in
ActiveDirectory. Client residing in a non-AD domain connecting with RD
Connection and after log-in a batch is starting an application. They need to
save the works to their local-network drive.

Hi Willy,

If I were you I will try to create for each domain user a different
script which will map the good local network drive by using IP
address.

Thanks
Julien