printer problem event 61

Hi group

I always use the HP 9300 printer over TS. But, now only the administrators
can print in this .. other users i received the error event log 61 ..access
denied. I try install the driver again .. but nothing!! This same problem
happen with epson c42. I had install Thinprint for tests .. after this the
problem happened .. but I unistall the thin print .. and the printers above
not work. All the others print that I have works.

Please .. help me!!

I will delete all the call for this print in the register .. but, the
problem continue .. I don´t know what to do!!

please .. somebody knows this problem??