Windows 2003 TS Connections

I have installed windows 2003 and set-up Terminal Server, I have installed
50, 2003 TS cals to the server, but I can not change the number of
connections allowed in the Terminal Server Config as it is grey'd out and set
to 2, Any ideas on why and a solution so I can have the 50 connections i need.

Did you set the terminal server to application mode (not remote
administration mode) ?

"GrahamH" <graham.hefford@sdc-eu.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
CF70DFE8-1CF8-4961-8560-18D768D1CF64@microsoft.com...
>I have installed windows 2003 and set-up Terminal Server, I have installed
> 50, 2003 TS cals to the server, but I can not change the number of
> connections allowed in the Terminal Server Config as it is grey'd out and
> set
> to 2, Any ideas on why and a solution so I can have the 50 connections i
> need.

I beleive that the Terminal Server is in Application Mode, How do I check
this...... As this is the first time I have setup a 2003 Terminal Server.

"fabrice.cornet@brainsys.be" wrote:

> Did you set the terminal server to application mode (not remote
> administration mode) ?
>
> "GrahamH" <graham.hefford@sdc-eu.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> CF70DFE8-1CF8-4961-8560-18D768D1CF64@microsoft.com...
> >I have installed windows 2003 and set-up Terminal Server, I have installed
> > 50, 2003 TS cals to the server, but I can not change the number of
> > connections allowed in the Terminal Server Config as it is grey'd out and
> > set
> > to 2, Any ideas on why and a solution so I can have the 50 connections i
> > need.

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

Hi

Go to Administrative Tools ,choose Terminal services configuration ,click
on the Server Setting than check the Licensing

thats it

good luck