set policy on 2003 terminal server

steven

Hi,

I have have a SBS2000 server running and a 2003. The domain is on the
sbs2000. The 2003 server just connects as a normal machine to the sbs2000.
On the 2003 I have a terminal service running with 10 licenses.

Users must connect from home to the 2003 terminal server. I don't want them
to see local drives, change desktop, etc... The user database is on the
sbs2000 machine.

Is there an easy tool to just set policies on the 2003 terminal server for
the users? They are allowed to have administrator rights on their own
computer on the network.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Steven

multipost. answered in microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Steven" <steven@stevie.nu> wrote on 22 nov 2004 in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client: