hp890c setting defaults

I want to set the default on my printer so that I always comes up in draft
mode, unless I pick otherwise.

rq
1 answer Last reply
More about hp890c setting defaults

    [This followup was posted to comp.periphs.printers and a copy was sent
    to the cited author.]

    In article <NQRjd.151550$nl.80367@pd7tw3no>, qurandc@shaw.ca says...
    > I want to set the default on my printer so that I always comes up in draft
    > mode, unless I pick otherwise.

    For Win9x/Me, right-click the printer in Start/Settings/Printers and
    choose Properties. Any changes will usually become the defaults (some
    programs individually save and restore settings.)

    For NT/2K/XP, right-click the printer and choose Document Defaults
    (NT) or Printing Preferences (2K/XP). Make your changes there to make
    them defaults.

    law!!
    http://home.att.net/~andyross

Printers Default Peripherals