hp890c setting defaults

I want to set the default on my printer so that I always comes up in draft
mode, unless I pick otherwise.

rq

[This followup was posted to comp.periphs.printers and a copy was sent
to the cited author.]

In article <NQRjd.151550$nl.80367@pd7tw3no>, qurandc@shaw.ca says...
> I want to set the default on my printer so that I always comes up in draft
> mode, unless I pick otherwise.

For Win9x/Me, right-click the printer in Start/Settings/Printers and
choose Properties. Any changes will usually become the defaults (some
programs individually save and restore settings.)

For NT/2K/XP, right-click the printer and choose Document Defaults
(NT) or Printing Preferences (2K/XP). Make your changes there to make
them defaults.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross