Printers?

Is there a way to add a specific set of printers which will be available to
all TS users? I am running Windows Server 2003.

I see where I can disable mapping local printers, but need to configure
about 6 printers that are just there for all users with no additional setup
for each new user.

Are these printers network (shared) printers?
Install them on the TS as Administrator.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Chris Cairns" <ccairns@hampton-hampton.com> wrote on 23 nov 2004
in microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client: