error : The initial program cannot be started : iexplore.e..

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

Hi .
When I log in to my server from client , I got this error message
after log in

"Error
The initial program cannot be started : iexplore.exe "

and is close the session automatically.
Note : i sue terminal server as a Remote Desktop Administration Mode

Any idea ?

Thanks

Check the settings for "Starting application" in your rdp client and
on the server. Sounds like it is configured to start Inetrnet
Explorer.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"Dennis" <archer_uk@hotmail.com> wrote on 26 nov 2004:

> Hi .
> When I log in to my server from client , I got this error
> message after log in
>
> "Error
> The initial program cannot be started : iexplore.exe "
>

> and is close the session automatically.
> Note : i sue terminal server as a Remote Desktop
> Administration Mode
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks

dennis