Full screen & dual monitors?

I have a laptop with an additional attached monitor. I would like to
do a full screen mode on the attached monitor but when I maximize on
the alternate desktop it switches to the resolution of the laptop
screen, not the additional screen. (BTW...it is not possible to make
the two screens the same size since the laptop is a wide screen that
does 1280x800.) Even if I start it from the alternate screen it still
acts like it is on the primary screen.

Any suggestions?

Hi Matthew,

You can specify a specific screen size to the client at the command-line,
(example: mstsc.exe /w:1024 /h:768) then move it to the other desktop and
switch to full-screen mode and you should see that resolution.

Hope this helps,
Drew

TS FAQ:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/community/centers/terminal/terminal_faq.asp